Click: On this page, make your reservation by clicking on the word "Reserve" on the last column of the particular seminar you have chosen to attend. Wait for the confirmation window of your reservation on the screen and take a screenshot for filing purposes.
Regular Seminar Rates:
Members in GOOD STANDING - Php 1,680/day (inclusive of VAT)
Members not in good standing - Php 2,240/day (inclusive of VAT)
Non-CPAs/Non-Members - Php 2,240/day (inclusive of VAT)
Regulators' Forum and other special seminars may have special rates which will be announced and advertised by the PICPA Training Division accordingly.
1. Cash/check payable to: Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Inc., deposited to:
Account Name: Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Inc.
Account Name: PICPA NMMC
Account Number: Unionbank 00-084-001835-2
Email a soft copy of the deposit slip (jpeg/pdf or any convenient file format) together with the payee's complete name and PRC ID number (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Online credit card payment is also accepted provided the payee completes and sends PICPA MMR Training Division an "Authorization to Charge Credit Card," a downloadable form in the FAQs section (Seminar FAQs tab above). Upon our receipt of your authorization, we will process your credit card payment and will inform you if the credit card transaction was successful or not, and if charges were made.
3. For more direct payment options, you can visit us at the PICPA MMR Secretariat office, PICPA National Office Building, 700 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
Seminar schedules are subject to change. Should there be any, PICPA will announce through the PICPA website and will inform you via email and/or SMS/text messages.
1. Registration is from 7am – 8am. Seminar starts at 8am.
2.PICPA reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel seminars if the number of confirmed reservation is below twenty (20) pax. Notices of cancellation/re-scheduling will be issued by the PICPA Training Division and participants will be informed at least three (3) days before the original schedule of the seminar.
3. CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION: Cancellation is only valid when conveyed through the registered email address or through the registered mobile number. Please read "Seminar FAQs" for more details.
4. NO SHOW FEE: Reservations without valid cancellations three days prior to the seminar schedule at the latest are deemed confirmed. Those who fail to cancel their confirmed reservation within the three-day period and do not show up for the seminar will be charged Php 500.00 to defray administrative and logistical costs (food, seminar materials, etc.)
5. The Certificate of Attendance and CPD units will be issued and awarded only to the actual attendee of the seminar. No proxies allowed. CPD units are awarded per actual hours of attendance; latecomers shall be deducted units accordingly.
6. For dietary restrictions and preferences, please contact and inform the PICPA Training Division at least two (2) days before the actual seminar date. PICPA will do its best to accommodate your request, but delivery is subject to its availability.
7. As we have limited space, PICPA's free parking for vehicles is on first come, first served basis.
8. Walk-in participants will be given only the soft copy of the seminar materials via email.
FOR OTHER CONCERNS AND FURTHER INQUIRIES
Contact: Ms. Ramira Manlutac
PICPA NMMC Secretariat
Tel. Nos. 723-6313; 726-9453