Being a leader is about impactful personal leadership and the ability to influence others through effective set of skills towards achieving organizational and professional goals. A leader needs to learn how to be a coach, a role model, sometimes a counselor or supporter, and always a guide. Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees to ensure organizational and personal success.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
· Understand how coaching can be used to develop the team and the culture of the company.
· Develop the coaching skills that help improve individual performance.
· Demonstrate the behaviors and practices of an effective coach.
· Recognize employees' strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed.
· Identify employee problems and ways a leader can help to correct them.
National Office, PICPA Building
700 Shaw Boulevard
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines